Monday, July 27, 2009
Support your library, buy a brick.
A Dozen Creative Reasons to Buy a Brick!
1. Salute a new reader in the family.
2. Mark your child's completion of the summer reading program.
3. Remember your favorite event at the library.
4. State how much your family loves the library.
5. Celebrate coming from a long line of readers.
6. Commemorate reading a reading goal.
7. Pay tribute to the person who taught you to read.
8. Remember your favorite book.
9. Recognize that adventure is just a page away.
10. Honor the importance of reading together as a family.
11. Dedicate it to Once upon a time...
12. Honor your favorite author, present or past.