Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Into Vintage???


Then this book is for you! I spotted this on Amazon a few months ago and have eagerly been anticipating it's arrival via the book van. I am literally the most rudimentary sewer on the entire planet, but EVEN I could put together a few of these looks in this book. A few of them only need a few snips of the scissors and don't need any sewing work at all (my kind of fashion).
I was a little disappointed in the fact that I thought it was looks you could put together right off the rack (no sewing needed), but I still think it's an interesting page-turner that has some really unique ideas. If you're into fashion-- especially vintage fashion, I recommend putting this on hold as it's truly something fresh and new. Become inspired. I did.

No comments: