Thursday, July 15, 2010

Iowa Girl Eats....


Okay, so one of the best parts of being a librarian is that you are able to peruse the web to help patrons and sometimes you come across something that really catches your eye and you're able to pass it along. Today is your lucky day. I came across which is a really neat blog that a young woman from Iowa writes. She is a very health conscious young lady and often posts about her workouts, or what she's eating, or even her yoga regimen! She gives great cooking and exercise tips (including downloads and giveaways), and I encourage you to check it out. Last night I printed out her recipe for Summer Mac N' Cheese and am going to make this healthy, delicious-looking recipe this evening (in preparation for my "Kids Cooking Class" tomorrow. Check it out if you have some time. It's really well done and makes me hungry every time I read it! Cheers!

No comments: