Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New on Playaway....




The first time I saw a Playaway at the library, I was a bit intimidated. "What do you do with THAT?" I wondered. Well...it seems the Playaway has many uses. My neighbor listens to them while gardening; my friend uses it when she does chores around the house; and I enjoy taking my Playaway along when I go for a run. If you often listen to books on CD in your car, make sure to check out our Playaway compatible speakers that are available to you so that you can enjoy the Playaway in the same manner you are accustomed to with Audio CD's. The great thing about these little gadgets is how versatile they are--you can take them nearly anywhere and they're incredibly easy to use. We are constantly receiving new titles, so stop in sometime and ask us about our Playaways--I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments: